Chicken Bolognese With Tagliatelle
A delicious version of pasta Bolognese with ground chicken and plenty of flavour!
Active time 30 minutes. Total time 45 minutes. Serves 4
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin-olive oil, plus more for drizzling.
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk finely chopped, (plus leaves for serving)
- 2 medium sized carrots finely chopped. Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound ground chicken, (preferably a mix of white and dark)
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- ½ cup dry white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 1 can, (14.5 ounces), whole peeled tomatoes in juices, pureed
- 1 pound tagliatelle, pappardelle, or fettuccine
- Freshly grated Parmesan and nutmeg, for serving
Heat a large skillet over medium high. Swirl in oil. Add onion celery, and carrots; season